- Fat Spike Lavender. My mom and I dote on the South of France like crazy. We've made such great memories there and some of our favorite stories like A Good Year take place there as well. So when we saw a little stand at the Dupont Circle FreshFarm Market packed with "lavande! lavande!" she was very quick to snap one up for me. I've still got to re-pot it and figure out how to take care of it, but it already smells lovely. Here's hoping one day soon we'll return to Provence and finally get to see the lavender in bloom!
- Coral Ambition Color Whisper Maybelline Gel. It was only last week that I dared to branch out on the lip color bandwagon. Truth be told, I still feel a bit shy about it, but this is a nice just-a-hint color that I'm liking. It's more translucent that I anticipated, but still a keeper.
- Neutrogena Hand Cream. While it seems we've abruptly shifted into summer weather here in Baltimore, my poor hands are still recovering from winter. This is a definite must and you really only need just a dab, just like the bottle says.
- Dove Dark Chocolate Promise. Presented without commentary.
- Kindle Keyboard and Fabric Cover. I never thought I'd invest in one of these, absolutely never. But you see... whenever I travel, half of my library magically winds up packed away in my suitcase because, "I don't know what mood I'll be in!" For the indecisive, choosing books for travel is like choosing between fictional boyfriends; you hate to play favorites and create even more drama by failing to do so. So I broke down and got a Kindle last summer and went straight to Etsy for a non-generic case to keep it cozy. Right now I'm reading and seriously loving The Secret Garden! Confession: to date, I've only read free books on my Kindle... Oopsies!
Sweet dreams, moonbeams!
P.S. I'm not blazing through a book a week, just so you know! I'm a slow reader and, unfortunately, very recently a book juggler... New habits die hard!