- Writing Irresistible Kidlit by Mary Kole. Look what the Easter Bunny brought me! By the way- plot twist!- in this scenario, I am the Easter Bunny. I only recently discovered Mary Kole's blog and am wondering what on earth I did with all my time before. So I've just started chipping away at this and am completely nerding out over every little detail.
- Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot! OPI nail polish. Ok, perhaps the cheesiest nail polish name ever (seriously, where do I apply for that job?), but I always like to go with something loud and obnoxious when I have a race coming up. And how could I not go with pink for the cherry blossoms?
- iPod Shuffle. I can't stand arm bands for my iPhone or main iPod, so this tiny gizmo is a huge life saver! I'm jamming this little sucker full of One Direction to pump me up for my first-ever 10 mile run this weekend. I'm thinking I'm going to have "One Way Or Another" play every ten minutes to help pace myself. Hey, whatever works! Also... eeeeee!!!
- 100 Calorie Jolly Time Popcorn. I don't know what it is, y'all... But I have this weird thing where I've got to have a certain snack with a certain TV show. I've started watching Parenthood (side note: ZOMG CRYING!!!) and this has inexplicably become the go-to snack for it.
- San Antonio Starbucks Mug. Everyone in my family collects the 'you are here' mugs from Starbucks, but we have this rule where you can't get the mug unless you've actually visited the place. My roommate just got back from a trip to Texas and I love Texas and I love these mugs and she just surprised me with this! It's so cute and not the typical city design, so I'm not going to confess the decibel at which I squealed when she pulled this out. Too cute to drink from? Howdy ho, I think so! For tonight at least...
As for lullabies, this week Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors have been singing me to sleep with "Live Forever." I first heard this song when they opened for Needtobreathe at Ram's Head Live last fall and it made quite the impression, I must say!
Well, there you have it! Sweet dreams, moonbeams!