- The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge. My dear friend Mariah gifted this to me way back during NaNoWriMo and now I'm completely stumped as to why I didn't dive into immediately after that hellish month was over. I've been juggling a few books recently and nothing's really stuck, so I finally picked up this little gem, and it's right up my alley! I'm loving the dollops of description, whimsical character names like Wiggins and Miss Heliotrope, and enchanting 1940s writing style that brings I Capture the Castle to mind. Hmm... it seems my favorites often have both Mariah's and J.K. Rowling's stamps of approval!
- Gunner's Tea Bags. The perfect compliment to my current read! Isn't the ribbon bag darling? The Eastern Shore Tea Company always has a nice bit of art to go with their foil wrapped tea bags. Apple tea like this is always a win in my book, but their Starry Night tea is still my personal preference.
- Fitbit One. I was a bit skeptical when my aunt gave me a fitbit, but I was an addict before I knew it! It's so much more than a pedometer and I have an irrational attachment to mine. Which is why I completely freaked when mine broke. Luckily, their customer service is excellent and they replaced my Ultra with this new model just in time for my Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run next weekend! Phew!
- Cadbury Mini Eggs. Argghhhh!!!!! Would I could quit you! Out of all the holiday candy in the entire world, these are my ultimate Achilles' heel... Get this bag away from me!
- Sugar Daddy Essie nail polish. This subtle yet shimmery pink is quickly becoming one of my neutral go-tos.
And, of course, no nightly routine would be complete without a little lullaby for comfort. This week I've been turning to "Little Bird" by The Weepies.
What about you? Whether it's your nightstand, a lullaby, or both, I'd love for you to share! Sweet dreams, moonbeams!