Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What's On My Nightstand

  • Honeycrisp Apple. I'm pretty sure I could have bought a small country for the price of three honeycrisps, but I'm also sure it was totally worth it. Tastes like fall! Eeeeeep!
  • Chocolove Orange Peel in Dark Chocolate. This is not what resisting temptation looks like.
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but... I've never read these books. Trust me, it pains me more than it pains you! But with the ever-so-slight turn to cooler weather, that magic of autumn, I just had to let this world be a part of it. I've just started The Magician's Nephew and every line is like taking a bite of Turkish delight for the very first time. I'm in love. 
  • Marshmallow Fireside Candle. So many fall scents are crazy overwhelming with all their spices, but this is sweet and light. A very pleasant surprise.
  • Que Bella Mud Mask. Planning on using this the next time I draw a bath (tomorrow night? *fingers crossed*). But yeah. Teatree and witch hazel? It sounds like something from a fantasy novel! So naturally, I snatched it up. I'll let you know how it is!
I put this song on first thing almost every morning, but it's also in heavy rotation at night. Really it could count as every week's lullaby, but this week I'm finally letting you in on it. "Raising Cain" by Gregory Alan Isakov. It'll change your life.

Sweet dreams, moonbeams!


2 comments:

  1. way into the marshmallow candle! this is the perfect little set-up for fall. man, these posts make me happy :)


    eileen ragan | leaner by the lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and orange are SUCH a tasty combination. :)

    ReplyDelete