Tuesday, October 8, 2013

365 coffees

On October 1st, I started a new project. As part of my 101 things in 1,001 days list, I'm finally tackling the 365 photo a day challenge. This is probably meant to start on January 1st, but... Oh well. It makes me feel just that much more human to have one tiny little thing I can do every day. After talking with Ali, she decided to join in too! So while she's taking a picture of her tea every day, I'll be taking a picture of my coffee. Because... "mommy" needs her coffee. "Mommy" will have her coffee (or nine) every. single. day. Of course, now I'm wondering... how many ways can you photograph something you take pretty much the same way each morning? Is this too boring? Whatever! I'm accomplishing a thing! I am doing a thing! I am not failing at a thing!

October 1, 2013
October 2, 2013
October 3, 2013
October 4, 2013
October 5, 201
October 6, 2013
October 7, 2013
How about you, dear readers? Any little projects up your puffed sleeves? (sorry, I've got Anne of Green Gables on the brain... it's a fall forever thing)

3 comments:

  1. No projects over here, but I have been taking photos on most of my runs and it's been making me so happy. I think you'll like this little ritual; it's fun to look back all at the photos and seasons.


    eileen ragan | leaner by the lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge! I tried to participate in a 365 photo challenge once but failed miserably and stopped after two months. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be transported to October 4th, please.

    ReplyDelete