Tuesday, February 12, 2013

As though bitten by R himself...

Well folks, that book hangover hasn't budged... one... bit. I can hardly bring myself to read anything else and it's been over a week. Basically, I feel like I've lost a limb. Like I am a zombie! If something doesn't change soon, I'll be in serious danger of a fiction coma. As you'll see, things have gotten pretty dire...

Here's a haiku:

Why will no one see
the film Warm Bodies with me?
Dear friends, that's so lame.

Here's a doodle:
R & Julie
Why does a cure for zombie-ism seem so much more likely than a cure for this book hangover? Somebody help! Can't you hear me 'SOS'?! Before you know it, I'm going to be posting zombie fan fiction and playlists and how-to tutorials for zombie bride makeup! I need epic life-saving book suggestions! Some kind of distraction! Links of Louis from One Direction smirking in slow motion, recordings of Richard Armitage's dirty summer rain voice, DIY projects to aid homeless kitties, something- anything!

1 comment:

  1. No one will go see the movie with me, either. Yet another reason we need to live within a 30 mile radius of one another. I would recommend Jellicoe Road, but since you've already picked it up.... WARNING, though, talk about a fictional hangover. I cried myself to sleep when I finished it and couldn't pick up another book FOR A MONTH!

    ReplyDelete